Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Kid on the Block (1)

I see from spending way too much time again on the net that we have a new Tory blogger in Darlington. (Thinks: another Cameron lickspittle - wahaay!!) Welcome, then to Wilted Rose, written by 'Armchair Sceptic' (though I don't think it'll be rocket science to work out who's really responsible for it).

As the author tells us himself, he's "a Darlington-based ‘classical liberal’ unionist who is a social conservative, an evangelical Christian vegan Ulsterman, and who supports lower taxation, economic freedom, and business ethics - I am a member of the Conservative Party."

I don't think it's possible to cram more fun into a single sentence of the English language. Armchair Sceptic is at least able to consider issues beyond the narrow confines of Darlington - and unlike most local Tories he can actually spell!! - so a warm welcome to him anyway. I'll add him to my blogroll.

1 comment:

Armchair Sceptic said...

Thank you for the post and link, Cllr Wallis; and, as I also have a sense of humour, I'm sure I'll poke fun at you too!