Saturday, August 22, 2009

New blog for your lists

Despite the efforts of inviduals from all parties, political blogging is still a bit thin on the ground here in the North East. I'll continue to advertise blogs representing all shades of political opinion in my bloglist, and not be sectarian. Unlike most LibDems. **Sigh** - I just can't help myself.

Anyway, I've just added Richard Moss' site to my blogroll - Richard is one of the best-informed political journalists in the North, and his new blog looks like it's going to hit the right balance between hard politics and soft gossip.

Being interviewed by Richard is a bit like being briskly jostled in a crowd of grumpy commuters for two-and-a-half minutes. He takes no prisoners and has no favourites, and his blog should be required reading for anyone wanting to be in the know about politics here in the North East.

No comments: