Saturday, January 31, 2009

Back and Blogging

At Council on Thursday, one courtly Tory solicitously asked after my health. I see from the comments on my last post that I've apparently had a nervous breakdown in advance of "this year's Euro bloodbath". So I guess it's time to start blogging again.

In truth, I've not really missed going online since Christmas - perhaps some of this blog's readers wish the hiatus had lasted even longer. In truth, whilst most days I've been mentally composing posts in my head, none of them have found their way onto the screen. But whilst it's nice not feeling a slave to the laptop, I guess it's time to get in the water again...

3 comments:

miketually said...

blogging is sooo 2008. All the cool kids are on twitter now :)

Welcome back.

ianh said...

Nick,
Welcome back!

Ian

Ian White said...

Hi Nick

Good to see you back, Mike whats "Twitter" ;)